The 2018 Charity Retail Awards will be held at Colwick Hall Hotel, Nottingham on Monday 25 June 2018 as part of our annual conference and exhibition. The world of charity retail – volunteers, staff, and suppliers alike – will again come together to celebrate the best of the sector.
Winners of the 2018 WOW! Factor Awards are announced on the second day of conference after all attendees have given their vote.
Title sponsor: Nisyst
This year charity retail solutions provider Nisyst has teamed up with the Charity Retail Association as title sponsor of the 2018 Charity Retail Awards, an event that celebrates excellence and recognises the achievements of the charity retail sector in the United Kingdom.
Bob Chunilal, Managing Director of Nisyst, said: “We are delighted to support the Charity Retail Association annual awards as title sponsor, which is set to be another fantastic evening. As members of the association for ten years, we have attended each conference and have seen it evolve into the brilliant event it is today. We take great delight in celebrating key achievements with charities and fellow charity sector providers at the awards, and we’re looking forward to collaborating more closely with the Charity Retail Association. Good luck to all the finalists on the day.”
List of Charity Retail Awards
- Most Valuable Item Sold (Charity with fewer than 100 charity shops)
- Most Valuable Item Sold (Charity with more than 100 charity shops)
- Most Unusual Item Donated
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Retail Staff Member of the Year
- Shop of the Year
- Innovation and Technology in Charity Retailing
- Supplier of the Year (three awards, online vote only – details announced in due course)
- The Community and Social Impact Award
- Outstanding Charity Retailer of the Year
- WOW! Factor Awards: Best Shop Window, sponsored by Monro
- WOW! Factor Awards: Best Shop Interior, sponsored by Monro
Awards Host: Stuart Goldsmith
The 2018 Charity Retail Awards will be hosted by Stuart Goldsmith, an internationally award winning comedian, writer, and podcaster.
Stuart is an Edinburgh Festival Fringe veteran, and in addition to his stand-up credentials, recent years have seen Stuart build a reputation as a highly skilled interviewer and engaging host.
For full details on how to make a nomination for any of this year’s awards, please visit our 2018 Charity Retail Awards nominations page.
How to book
Online booking for the 2018 conference, exhibition and awards is now open.
Download the 2018 Charity Retail Awards brochure (pdf format) for full details of the awards evening.