The Charity Retail Awards returns to Colwick Hall, Nottingham on Tuesday 25 June 2019 as part of our annual conference and exhibition.
The event celebrates excellence, and recognises the achievements of the charity retail sector in the United Kingdom. The awards enter their 13th year and go from strength to strength, with a record amount of nominations received last year.
The Awards categories are as follows:
- Most Valuable Item Sold
- Most Unusual Item Donated
- Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Retail Staff Member of the Year
- Shop of the Year
- Innovation and Technology in Charity Retailing
- Supplier of the Year (three awards, online vote only – details announced in due course)
- Greenest Charity Retailer of the Year
- The Community and Social Impact Award
- Outstanding Charity Retailer of the Year
The WOW! Factor Awards are sponsored by Monro
- WOW! Factor Awards: Best Shop Window
- WOW! Factor Awards: Best Shop Interior
Awards Host: Paul Sinha
The 2019 Charity Retail Awards is hosted by Paul Sinha, a comedian, published writer, former doctor and well-known TV personality. He appears as a ‘chaser’ on ITV’s popular quiz show The Chase (where Paul is known as ‘The Sinnerman’). An Edinburgh comedy award nominee, he is frequently heard on Radio 4 and 5Live displaying his knowledge, passion and wit on current affairs and sport (especially cricket and football) along with everything else.
Please note: nominations have now closed for this year’s awards.
How to book
Tickets for our 2019 conference and awards are now on sale.