The Charity Retail Awards returns to Colwick Hall, Nottingham on Tuesday 25 June 2019 as part of our annual conference and exhibition. The world of charity retail – volunteers, staff, and suppliers alike – will come together to celebrate the best of the sector.
Leading waste consultants 1st Waste Management are title sponsor of the 2019 Charity Retail Awards. The event celebrates excellence, and recognises the achievements of the charity retail sector in the United Kingdom.
The awards enter their 13th year and go from strength to strength, with a record amount of nominations received last year.
The Greenest Charity Retailer of the Year Award has been re-introduced, with charity retailers up and down the country invited to submit their green credentials to the Awards judging panel. In addition, the nomination criteria surrounding both Volunteer and Young Volunteer awards has been loosened to encourage an even wider field of entries.
The Awards categories are as follows:
- Most Valuable Item Sold
- Most Unusual Item Donated
- Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Retail Staff Member of the Year
- Shop of the Year
- Innovation and Technology in Charity Retailing
- Supplier of the Year (three awards, online vote only – details announced in due course)
- Greenest Charity Retailer of the Year
- The Community and Social Impact Award
- Outstanding Charity Retailer of the Year
- WOW! Factor Awards: Best Shop Window
- WOW! Factor Awards: Best Shop Interior
Awards nominations open 8am on Friday 1 March 2019 and close 11.59pm on Monday, 1 April 2019.
Tickets for our 2019 conference and awards will go on sale Monday, 25 February 2019.