We’ll be returning to Colwick Hall in Nottingham as part of our annual conference and exhibition on Tuesday 30 June 2020 for the prestigious annual awards ceremony dedicated to charity retail, celebrating the incredible achievements of our sector.
It will bring together volunteers, staff, and suppliers, under one roof for one night only in the charity retail calendar; we hope to see you there!
Download the Awards brochure here, to see what’s up for grabs this year.
How to make an award nomination
1. Nominations open 2 March 2020
2. Download and complete the Charity Retail Awards 2020 nomination form
3. Where applicable, make specific reference to the judging criteria
4. Send your entry via email to email@example.com by 24 April 2020
1. Make sure you have read the criteria carefully for the award you are entering, as this is how your nomination will be judged.
2. All entries in each category are anonymised before they reach our award judges for marking. Judges are allocated to just one award only, so don’t be put off from entering in multiple categories.
3. You must be a current Charity Retail Association member to enter.
Click here to download the nomination form.