Our full calendar of 2019 event dates is now available to download (pdf format).
We have a wide range of special interest group meetings and networking events, in addition to our annual general meeting and flagship Charity Retail Conference.
2019 Special Interest Group Dates
We have a range of dates for our Spring 2019 special interest group meetings:
- Stock and Recycling Group, Thursday 21 February, BVSC, 138 Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DR
- Scotland Networking Group, Friday 1 March, Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, Edinburgh, EH12 5EZ
- Gift Aid Group, Wednesday 6 March, BVSC, 138 Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DR
- Small Charities Group: South East, Tuesday 12 March, Active Prospects, 1 Castlefield Court, Church St, Reigate, RH2 0AH
- People Management Group, Tuesday 19 March, Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA
- Marketing Group, Wednesday 17 April, BVSC, 138 Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DR
- Health and Safety Group, Thursday 25 April, Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA
- Small Charities Group: North West, Tuesday 7 May, Age Concern Central Lancashire, Arkwright House, Stoneygate, Preston, Lancashire PR1 3XT
- Scotland Networking Group, Friday 10 May, The Studio, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6AE
- Small Charities Group: East of England, West Norfolk Deaf Association, The Deaf Centre, Railway Road, Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE30 1NF
- Property Group, Wednesday 22 May, Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA
To book onto any of our special interest group meetings please log into the members’ area, go to ‘Events’ and click on ‘Special Interest Groups’. You can then follow the link for the specific group you want to attend and book online using Eventbrite.
All special interest groups are free for attend for both our charity and corporate members.