Our full calendar of 2019 event dates is now available to download (pdf format).
We have a wide range of special interest group meetings and networking events, in addition to our annual general meeting and flagship Charity Retail Conference.
2019 Special Interest Group Dates
We have a range of dates for our Spring 2019 special interest group meetings:
- Scotland Networking Group, Friday 10 May, The Studio, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6AE
- Property Group, Wednesday 22 May, Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA
To book onto any of our special interest group meetings please log into the members’ area, go to ‘Events’ and click on ‘Special Interest Groups’. You can then follow the link for the specific group you want to attend and book online using Eventbrite.
All special interest groups are free for attend for both our charity and corporate members.
2019 Small Retail Chains Group Dates*
We also have several dates for our Spring 2019 small retail chains group meetings:
- Small Retail Chains Group: North West, Tuesday 7 May, Age Concern Central Lancashire, Arkwright House, Stoneygate, Preston, Lancashire PR1 3XT
- Small Retail Chains Group: East of England, West Norfolk Deaf Association, The Deaf Centre, Railway Road, Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE30 1NF
To book onto any of our small retail chains group meetings please log into the members’ area, go to ‘Events’ and click on ‘Small Retail Chains Group’. You can then follow the link for the specific group you want to attend and book online using Eventbrite.
Small Retail Chains Group meetings are only open to charity members and are free to attend.
* Renamed “Small Retail Chains Group” from “Small Charity Group” in January 2019.