Charity Retail Learning is a brand new partnership providing online and face to face training to charity retailers.
The partnership was forged in 2021 between the Charity Retail Association and The Charity Retail Academy. As two separate organisations dedicated to the charity retail sector, we saw an opportunity to come together and provide low cost, relevant and accessible learning opportunities to the sector.
What we offer
A wide range of charity retail specific training courses for all charity shop staff and volunteers. Most of our training is delivered via online courses, making it simple to access and great value for money. All our courses are unique in that they are developed by charity retailers for charity retailers. We also offer live webinars and can deliver face to face and bespoke sessions for your teams.
- Learner progress is tracked so you can see who has completed the courses
- We have a range of free courses available to all
- We offer free tutorials to learners to provide face to face interaction and the opportunity to ask questions about the subject in hand
- We’re developing and adding new courses all the time
- Discounts are available for block bookings
Don’t miss out on …
Our first Charity Retail Learning webinar on Tuesday 11 May:
This webinar will be delivered by the brilliant Kat Maclennan – “Tackling quirky corners and difficult departments”.
Places are limited so sign up here to secure yours