Deadline extended to Thursday 9 June
We have received some inspired catwalk-ready photos already – but we want more!
London Fashion Week is running 11 – 13 June this year. We want to follow this with our very own celebration of charity shop fashion during the week 13 – 17 June with a stunning and diverse social media campaign showcasing your shops and instore talent.
There’s so much inspiration out there on social media for sustainable alternatives to current trends, whether Cowgirl Chic, Y2K, All White … the list goes on – and don’t forget it’s festival season! We also very much welcome off-trend! Who wants to follow the crowd anyway!!
Here’s some examples from an event we ran in 2016 (you don’t need blackboards):
Please send in your photos of amazing outfits, whether on models or mannequins – but the more uncluttered the background, the better.
How to submit #CSFW content:
- Please send your diverse, creative, sustainable fashion photos to Susan Meredith at email@example.com
- Please state which charity shop the fashion photo is from
- You can also tell us who styled the outfit …
- … and describe the outfit if you wish
- Please don’t send too many large files at once – they might not make it through our server. One good shot around 1MB or less is perfect!
- Please can you send your images to us by 5pm Thursday 9 June.
We will showcase what we can. Social media posts will be scheduled throughout week commencing 13 June. Really looking forward to seeing your photos!