Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care provides supportive and end of life care for people living with a terminal illness. Based in Farnham and Guildford, we serve a population of 550,000 across West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
An opportunity has arisen to recruit an Assistant Manager to help run our busy charity shop in Camberley.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community.
The successful candidate will:
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- Previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation
- Knowledge of visual merchandising or shop displays
- some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop
This is a physically demanding role involving the lifting, sorting and moving of donated items.
In return we offer:
- 6 weeks paid holiday plus pro-rated public holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff benefit scheme
7 hours per week, (worked over 1 day, alternate Saturday working required)
Please find the full job description and person specification here
For further information please contact Barry Young, Retail Operations Manager on 07780 389755 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs available from HR Admin on 01252 729408 or email: PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk Alternatively you can ask in store.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 10am on Monday 3rd December 2018