Aim and influence
- Deliver E-Commerce objectives as part of the implementation of the Crisis Retail strategic plan, owning the delivery of all financial and operational KPIs
- Lead and develop an engaged and motivated team across all areas of e-commerce including warehouse operations and customer experience
- Influence and develop the e-commerce strategy for Retail including member and volunteer training; marketing and supporter engagement; and supplier partnerships
- Own P&L for e-commerce including income targets, delivery of KPIs and management of costs to deliver annual plan and budgets based on organisational steer and robust analysis of performance
- Co-ordinate all e-commerce activity including customer experience and operations
- Lead, nurture and develop E-Commerce Co-ordinator to support all elements of e-commerce activity, ensuring they are efficient, motivated and focussed on delivery, and learn and develop in the role
- Lead and motivate warehouse team to deliver listing and operations targets to support income generation across online sales channels
- Collaborate with and brief other central teams on e-commerce activity and manage internal SLAs (Supporter Services; Marketing; Digital; IS)
- Direct process of getting physical gifts live to support the Christmas campaign on the Crisis.org.uk Shop To Stop Homelessness website. Manage external fulfilment with designated supplier and sign off all customer experience implementation on and offline.
- Co-create digital marketing plan with Retail Marketing Manager and Marketing and Communications teams to deliver acquisition and retention activity across relevant marketing channels; define insight requirements to understand user behaviour and audience strategy for e-commerce
- Compile reports and analytics data and perform regular analysis to inform activity planning and communicate to Retail and Enterprise management team
- Liaise with digital teams to define optimal user experience and supporter journeys on Crisis.org.uk and all e-commerce platforms (internal and external). Ensure that our e-commerce offer positively reinforces wider Crisis strategic aims, Crisis’ online presence and brand.
- Work with Training and Volunteering teams to devise digital / e-commerce volunteer roles and training
- Own relationship with third party marketplaces and devise strategic approach to channel management for online sales
- Manage delivery of pop-ups and collaborations for e-commerce in conjunction with Head of Retail and Retail Marketing manager
- Collaborate with the Head of Retail and Logistics team to ensure enough appropriate stock is sourced for continual business growth
- Actively encourage and support member involvement within Crisis
- Develop an understanding of homelessness and Crisis’ aims
- Follow Crisis policies and procedures, including health and safety
- Carry out other reasonable duties that may be required
- Able to travel to anywhere within Greater London. Travel to other locations may be required.
A full job pack can be found here.
How to apply:
Please visit here to apply online