Are you looking for a role where you can manage but at the same time roll your sleeves up? Do you want to join a charity who value our retail shops and who play a valuable part in the contribution of support delivered to vulnerable people? Everything we do or those who work in retail, our cause has never been more important!
We are currently seeking an Assistant Charity Shop Manager to join our dedicated team of people working in charity retail and someone who can flourish in an environment which is an ethical alternative to fast fashion and retail goods.
What we are looking for
Ideally you would have experience in a retail environment (however this is not essential) and the ability to bring out the best in everything you do. Sharing ideas and plans as well as having the ability to meet the needs of regular customers visiting the shop and building a solid foundation of repeat custom. We are looking for an individual who is flexible, committed and who will go the extra mile to ensure our shop is maintained and displayed to its full potential. If you are someone with initiative ideas and who can embrace retail market trends in order to keep interest then this could be the role for you. This is a full time 37 hours per week.
We aim to align our values to all we do so if:
• You are open and honest
• Can recognise the worth and value in our retail shops.
• Can build relationships through trust.
• Act on the basis of individual customer needs.
• Be accountable for all you do.
We would love to hear from you!
What you need to succeed
• Strong leadership skills and someone who knows how to get the best out of people.
• Committed to delivering positive results and supporting the team to achieving positive outcomes
• Knowledge and experience of cash handling
• Able to follow company policies and procedures and ensure health and safety is maintained at all times.
• Be able to motivate and deliver positive results
• Flexible to work hours which meet the demands of our customers and opening times
What will you get in return
• Generous annual leave entitlement – 36 days annual leave, including public holidays (pro-rata for part time hours)
• The opportunity to be part of a reputable charity
• Pension scheme
• Training and Development
• Death in Service benefit
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Annual Employee Awards Event
• Health and wellbeing support
How to apply:
Please visit here to apply online