We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for our busy charity shop at Union Street, Aldershot.
14 hours/week, (worked over 2 days, incl. alternate Saturdays). Holiday cover will be required on additional days
throughout the week.
An opportunity has arisen to recruit an Assistant Shop Manager to help run our extremely busy and
vibrant discount charity shop in Aldershot.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community. The successful candidate will:
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- have previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation
- possess knowledge of visual merchandising or shop displays
- have some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop.
This is a physically demanding role involving the sorting, lifting and moving of donated items. In return we offer:
- 6 weeks’ paid annual leave (plus pro-rated public holidays)
- Group Personal Pension Plan (matched contributions up to 7.5%)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Care Cash Plan Scheme
- Staff Benefit Scheme.
For further information please contact Barry Young, Retail Operations Manager on 07780 389755 or email@example.com.
Application packs available to download from our website or from HR Admin on 01252 729408, email PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk. Alternatively you can ask in store.
Interviews will be held on Friday 25 October 2019 at our Farnborough shop.
Deadline: 5pm Friday 18 October 2019