Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care provides supportive and end of life care for people living with an advanced or terminal illness. Based in Farnham and Guildford, we serve a population of 550,000 across West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
An opportunity has arisen to recruit an Assistant Shop Manager to help run our extremely busy and vibrant discount charity shop in Farnborough.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community.
The successful candidate will:
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
• Previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation would be advantageous but not essential
• Some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop
This is a physically demanding role involving the lifting, sorting and moving of donated items.
In return we offer:
• 6 weeks paid holiday plus pro-rated public holidays
• Group Personal Pension Plan
• Health Cash Plan Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Staff benefit scheme
The health and safety of our staff and customers is a priority; we are compliant with all the latest government guidelines ensuring our workplace is COVID-secure.
How to apply:
Please apply on-line https://www.pth.org.uk/careers
If you are unable to apply on-line application forms are available from HR on 01252 729408 or email: PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk
For further information please contact Barry Young, Retail Operations Manager on 07880 389755 or email@example.com
Hours: 22.5 hours per week, (worked over 3 days, incl. alternate Saturdays)
Holiday cover will be required on additional days throughout the week
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: Wednesday 9th September 2020