Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care provides supportive and end of life care for people living with a terminal illness. Based in Farnham and Guildford, we serve a population of 550,000 across West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a Weekend Assistant Shop Manager to help run our extremely busy and vibrant charity shop in Guildford.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- Have previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation would be advantageous but not essential
- Have experience of product display and visual merchandising would be a benefit although training will be provided
- Have some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop
This is a physically demanding role involving the lifting, sorting and moving of donated items.
A full job description and personal specification can be found here.
- 6 weeks paid holiday plus pro-rated public holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff benefit scheme
- 7 hours per week, (worked over 1 day, every Saturday) Holiday cover will be required on additional days throughout the week
For further information please contact Barry Young, Retail Operations Manager on 07780 389755 or email@example.com
Application packs available from HR Admin on 01252 729408 or email: PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk Alternatively you can ask in store.