We are seeking to recruit Assistant Shop Managers to help run of our busy charity shops in Fleet, Farnborough and Godalming.
Alternate Saturday working is required for all of these roles and holiday cover may be needed on additional days throughout the week.
These are physically demanding roles involving the lifting, sorting and moving of donated items.
As part of the shops vibrant management team you will support and manage teams of loyal volunteers helping to generate income and maximise sales of donated and bought in stock. Day to day duties include sorting, pricing and merchandising stock along with monitoring sales and profit against target.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community.
The successful candidates will:
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation
- knowledge of visual merchandising or shop displays
- some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop
In return we offer:
- 6 weeks paid holiday plus public holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Benefit Scheme
A full job description can be found here.
How to apply:
Apply on-line at https://www.pth.org.uk/careers/ If you are unable to apply on-line application packs are available from HR on 01252 729408 or email PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk. Alternatively you can ask in store.
When completing the application form please indicate which location you wish to apply for.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is a priority; we are compliant with all the latest
government guidelines ensuring our workplace is COVID-secure.
Salary £8.93 per hour
Fleet – 14 hours per week worked over 2 days
Farnborough – 22.5 hours per week worked over 3 days
Godalming – 21 hours per week worked over 3 days