Guildford (Quarry Street)
14 hours per week worked over 2 days Monday – Saturday 9.15am – 4.45pm (incl. alternate Saturdays) Holiday cover will be required on additional days throughout the week
21 hours per week worked over 3 days Monday – Saturday 9.15am – 4.45pm (incl. alternate Saturdays) Holiday cover will be required on additional days throughout the week.
These are exciting opportunities to build and maintain relationships in the local community.
The successful candidates will:
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- have previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation
- have knowledge of visual merchandising or shop displays
- some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop
These are physically demanding roles involving the lifting, sorting and moving of donated items.
In return we offer:
- 6 weeks paid holiday plus pro-rated public holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff benefit scheme
For further information please contact Barry Young, Retail Operations Manager on 07780 389755 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs available from HR Admin on 01252 729400 or email: PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 5.00pm on Friday 19th October 2018