This is a key role in the leadership team and will take a proactive lead in developing and achieving our strategic business goals, by maximising income generation and contributing to the development and sustainability of the Community as a whole.
- The optimisation of all existing income streams to include assessment and integration, and initial management of appropriate new technologies to increase efficiency, expand market reach and improve the management of all related aspects of Emmaus Herts.
- Development of new income streams to achieve their full potential, including diversification of existing retail and other social enterprise activity and any other new initiatives as appropriate.
- Develop (in partnership where appropriate) a range of events and promotional activities, including fund-raising, Companion activities, and networking events, ensuring successful management end-to-end.
- Assist and lead where necessary in Hill End site development projects, with the aim of optimising the use of the entire site and creating a key hub and destination.
- To be an integral part of the management team in the development of new businesses, including analysis of viability, appropriateness of the concept to the aims of Emmaus and to work with the team to establish, manage and monitor the successful launch of new businesses.
- Creating and developing new partnerships within the area and sector to promote the success and reach of Emmaus St Albans.
- Where necessary, project management of any of the above activities, developing delivery plans, budgets, assignment of responsibilities and overall ensuring the successful delivery, introduction and management of these activities.
A full job description can be found here.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to John Chesters, Chief Executive, Emmaus St Albans on John.Chesters@emmaus.org.uk
Working hours: Flexible (can be full or part-time) but working within standard office hours Monday to Saturday 8.00am – 6.00pm