We are recruiting for the role of Shop Manager within the St Benedict’s Hospice Charity Shops team reporting to our Area Manager. Through effective leadership the job holder will work to agreed targets and be responsible for increasing sales, gift aid sign ups and overall profitability within our Chester Road shop.
The shop manager will be accountable for delivery of exceptional commercial standards and all operational compliance. They will also be responsible for the management and development of staff and volunteers.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in:
- Both charity and commercial retail trading.
- All aspects of staff and volunteers management.
- Having overall responsibility for income management, including cash handling, banking and associated administration.
- Working with a POS system (we use Cybertill) to manage transactions.
- Managing merchandise within the shop, eg window displays and stock rotation.
- Applying and being accountable for all aspects of Health and Safety within the shop.
- Ensuring all practices are in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
For more information about the role, please contact Mandy Kaigg, Area Manager on 07595 410318.
Application method: email CV to Mandy Kaigg, Area Manager at email@example.com