We are looking for super hero Charity Shop Manager to manage the very first Cotswold Riding for the Disabled shop in Tewkesbury. This is a rather special charity shop, focussing on good quality ladies and gentlemen’s clothing with the unique addition of good quality second-hand Equestrian and country clothing.
Cotswold Riding for the Disabled is based at Cheltenham Race Course and offers disabled children and adults the opportunity to ride our wonderful ponies in a safe and stimulating way. Riding and contact with ponies provides not only great enjoyment to our riders but is proven to enhance both physical and mental well-being.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Sales- Maximising income and controlling costs
• Managing paid staff and volunteers
• Recruiting and retaining volunteers
• Adhere to practices and procedures as detailed in the Shop Operations Manual
• Good Health and Safety practices
• Stock generation and stock control
• High standard of customer service and engagement
• Play a key role in promoting the work and values of CRDA
Who should Apply?
You may be an experienced Charity Shop Manager looking for a new challenge, equally you may be an experienced retailer looking for a role that makes a real difference to disabled children and adults. We would also consider applications from anyone who has been employed in a customer facing role. Supervisory experience would be an advantage.
A full job description is available here.
How to apply:
Please apply by email enclosing your CV and a covering letter explaining why you could make a meaningful difference to Cotswold Riding for the Disabled Trading Company.
Lesley Gorton, General Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org