We are seeking an organised and enthusiastic Shop Manger who will ensure the effective management of the shop and its volunteers. Daily tasks may include:
- motivate and support staff and volunteers to a high standard, creating a good team spirit
- oversee stock sorting, presentation and rotation
- ensure unsaleable items are sorted for recycling or waste
- be an ambassador for DAAT maintaining public relations and promoting the service
- control the shop’s expenditure and balance the shop’s profit and loss account
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, and has excellent interpersonal communication and customer care skills. You will be experienced in working with people and confident in leading a team in a busy environment. A minimum of 6 months retail experience is required. If you have a flair for retail and a passion for sustainable fashion, we want to hear from you!
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your completed application form and CV to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be found here.
Pay & Benefits
As a member of the team, you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Maternity/Paternity & Adoption leave
- Pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Free counselling and financial wellbeing services
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – will include weekends and bank holidays
Please take a virtual tour of our shop here