Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our retail team, working within a supportive team culture, where everyone is Proud to be Cornwall Air Ambulance.
With a new Cornwall Air Ambulance Superstore opening shortly this is one of a number of roles that are key to its success.
The Cluster Shop Manager will be responsible for the line management of Shop Managers, Assistant Manager, Relief Manager, Logistic Team and Shop Volunteers within their cluster. They will be responsible for maximising shop sales and profitability through the efficient day to day running of the Cornwall Air Ambulance superstore, ensuring a safe and secure environment is maintained.
• Responsible for the overall budget and strategy for all shops within the cluster
• Manage and resolve complex operational issues that arise across multiple sites including the resourcing of shop managers and relief managers in cluster shops
• Oversee and manage the logistics team, ensuring shops within the cluster are being serviced weekly
• Coach and develop Shop Managers to achieve excellent standards, results and best practice
• Lead in the promotion of charity fundraising activities and work with the Community Fundraisers
• Oversee and support the online operation within the cluster.
• Use social media to promote the shops and engage with communities
By joining our incredible team, you can be part of the future to help and sustain the income of the charity. “Saving lives is a team effort …. are you in?”
A full job description and person specification is available here.
How to apply
Please visit here to apply online
Salary £23,000 – £26,000 (pay band 6) plus pension and Life Assurance Cover
Reporting to Retail Area Manager
Based predominately at either Bodmin / St Austell
37.5 hours per week split between various Cornwall Air Ambulance charity shop locations