Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care provides supportive and end of life care for people living with an advanced or terminal illness. Based in Farnham and Guildford, we serve a population of 550,000 across West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
We are recruiting a Collection/Delivery Driver to work from our Furniture Showroom & Donation Centre in Farnham. As part of the collection & delivery team you will work alongside volunteers to generate income and maximise sales through the collection and delivery of donated furniture and other stock.
The role is physically demanding involving lifting and moving goods, including heavy furniture.
Ideally applicants will:
- have a full clean driving licence.
- have previous experience as a collection/delivery driver
- have excellent communication and customer service skills
- have experience of working in a customer-facing role
- be a team player
In return we offer:
- 6 weeks paid holiday plus public holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Benefit Scheme
37.5 hours per week (Monday to Saturday)
Holiday cover may be required on additional days
For further information please contact the Phyllis Tuckwell Donation Centre, Centrum Business Park, Dogflud Way, Farnham GU9 7SW
Please find the job description here: Job Description – Collection Delivery Driver
Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care, Waverley Lane, Farnham, Surrey GU9 8BL.