Age UK Bradford and District are pleased to announce an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Services Retail Manager, based at our Wrose Independent Living Centre. We are a successful and expanding local Charity and Trading company, committed to improving life for older people in the Bradford District.
Age UK Bradford & District (AUKBD) is a Company Limited by Guarantee which has a turnover of £1.25million, employing 54 staff and 330 volunteers.
Key features of the role include:
- Achieve profit targets by maximising sales and costs controls, actively seeking ways to improve the shops performance on a continuous basis
- Achieve Gift Aid budgets and conversion targets by new donor sign ups and repeat donations
- Generate quality donated goods from members of the public, including house donations
- Work alongside the Distribution Centre Manager and volunteers to ensure stock is sorted, ticketed, priced and steamed before going on the shop floor
- Maintaining Health & Safety standards
- Managing and Recruitment of volunteers
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping, creating a pleasant environment
- Have basic knowledge of AUKBD current activities
- The role is a mix of retail, strategy management and planning together with supporting the products and services which AUKBD and their partners provide
We are keen to hear from any Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Operations Manager, Assistant Manager, Duty Manager or Retail Manager.
Registered Charity No.1025961
Company House Registration No. 2646454
37.5 hours per week, Salary £16,399 per annum
5 weeks holiday per year plus public holidays
Contributory pension scheme available
For a full job description please click here: Job Description
To apply please download an application pack from our website:
Location – Wrose Independent Living Centre