Emmaus South Wales is looking for a motivated Deputy Shop Manager at our busiest flagship superstore in Bridgend. Our Bridgend superstore specialises in pre-loved furniture as well as bric-a-brac and electrical. This store is our main hub for our delivery and collection operation.
Do you have previous retail experience with a positive can-do attitude? Are you creative and have a flair for detail? Can you work in a busy retail environment? Can you generate income from pre-loved items? We are looking for an enthusiastic retailer with excellent customer service skills who enjoys working in a bright vibrant environment supporting the shop team of volunteers and companions to help raise funds.
The successful applicant will have:
• Retail Experience
• Motivation to reach sales & KPI targets
• A passion for reusing and recycling donated items
• Determination to achieve good standards of customer service
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexibility to work within a variable rota and location
• Some experience working on a computer
A full job description can be found here.
How to apply:
Please visit here to apply online
Hours – Full time, Permanent. 37.5h per week over 5 days flexible Monday to Sunday.