To support the Area Manager in developing, implementing and maintaining ecommerce at St Benedict’s Hospice retail division.
The role will be within a new shop based in Pallion, Sunderland. Some travel to other shops and the warehouse will be expected. The role will primarily deal with marketing and online sales across multiple online selling platforms.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working to financial targets, to help devise and implement the ecommerce plan for St Benedict’s Hospice retail division.
- To help develop, implement and maintain a stock sourcing, storage, processing and dispatch system.
- To help devise the look, feel and content of our ecommerce marketplaces.
- To help establish and maintain a robust online customer service and feedback mechanism.
- To liaise closely with St Benedict’s shop managers and warehouse manager, to ensure high quality, saleable items are collated for online selling.
- To collate stock, photograph and prepare them for online sale.
- To research items online to ensure optimal pricing, listing and descriptions.
- To process online orders from enquiry to dispatch and delivery.
- To monitor our online sales and provide updates and analytics as required.
- To work with and supervise volunteers where appropriate, providing them with on the job training of tasks.
- To produce persuasive content, to promote items for sale as effectively as possible.
- To manage the content management system of our ecommerce marketplaces.
- To schedule, undertake and promote flash sales as appropriate.
- To respond to all ecommerce enquiries received via any channel
- We welcome all persons without regard to race, religion or belief, age, gender re-assignment, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage or civil partnership, physical or mental disability
- We aim to provide services in a manner that enables all members of the community to access them
- Employees must behave in a non-judgemental manner that respects the differing needs and cultures of others
A full job description can be found here.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 35 hours