Aim and influence
- Support the delivery of a high-quality customer experience for online donated goods sales across multiple E-Commerce channels and achieve sales and profit targets for E-Commerce.
- Contribute to efficient and productive warehouse operations to process, list and fulfil a high volume of goods for sale online
- Recruit, inspire and train volunteers in a variety of digital and e-commerce roles.
- Support the E-Commerce Operations Manager to lead and motivate a diverse team to create high quality listings of donated goods for sale via various e-commerce channels.
- Develop efficient processing and listing of goods (predominantly clothing) to a high standard, according to agreed quality benchmarks. Value and control the pricing of stock to maximise sales and profits for Crisis.
- Act as deputy for E-Commerce Operations Manager when necessary, ensuring warehouse processes, product listings and despatch service levels are maintained effectively.
- Maintain high levels of customer service, ensuring that fulfilment of customer orders is timely and efficient.
- Recruit and train volunteers and Crisis clients in e-commerce processes and work with E-Commerce Operations Manager to develop effective training plans
- Carry out regular analysis of sales performance and available management information, to inform adjustments to pricing and product selection, to grow sales and repeat customers
- Support the E-Commerce Operations Manager to produce product content for digital marketing activity.
- Actively encourage and support member involvement within Crisis
- Develop an understanding of homelessness and Crisis’ aims
- Follow Crisis policies and procedures, including health and safety, loss prevention and safeguarding
- Carry out other reasonable duties that may be required
- Able to travel to anywhere within Greater London. Travel to other locations may be required.
A full job pack can be found here.
How to apply:
Please visit here to apply online.