Overall Purpose of the Role
- A key role to drive forward the growth and development of our online e-trading business you will be working closely with the Retail Area Manager (RAM) to deliver the St Luke’s retail strategy, increase online sales and deliver budgeted growth expectations.
- To oversee the running of all E Trading Channels with full responsibility of delivering the agreed budget.
- To maximise sales and expansion of existing E Trading channels; E-bay and Amazon.
- To establish, launch and manage the expansion of a range of new online shops/ventures whilst working closely with RAM to deliver.
- Researching a broad portfolio of E- trading channels, that appeal to a broad base of customers to launch for growth of income.
- Be an e-trading champion and drive and inspire others to be the same both throughout the organisation.
- Actively support an environmentally and socially conscious ethos in relation to E Trading practices.
Employee specification can be found here.
A full job description can be found here.
How to apply
Please visit here to apply online.
The salary is £25,000 pa based on working 5 out of 7 days (Monday to Sunday).