Wood Green are delighted to be recruiting for an E-commerce & Business development Manager to join our rapidly expanding Retail operation.
Reporting to the Head of Retail you will be key in helping Wood Green develop and implement an online sales strategy in support of Retails income generating aims.
The ideal candidate will have
- Significant experience of building online selling platforms
- Substantial experience of developing and delivering products to a variety of audiences, including assessing changing market trends, and paying particular attention to any reputational risk associated with communications
- Substantial data analytical skills and attention to detail, specifically for customer acquisition, retention and development management
- Working knowledge of Shopify or other similar e-commerce platform
- A driven, motivated and proactive solutions focused attitude and resilient in the face of setbacks
Activities would include but not be limited to running the day to day activities across various e-commerce platforms including, uploading products, tracking sales, monitoring and reporting on returns and liaising with the warehouse team around shipping. Work with internal stakeholders to create delivery advertising and compliance roadmaps to support the growth of our e-commerce arm.
A full job description can be found here.
How to apply
Please visit here to apply online.