How to apply
Please send your CV to the following email address: JBEemail@example.com
Royal Trinity Hospice has an opportunity available for a Head of Retail Sales to join our team based in London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £49,279 – £52,475 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Royal Trinity Hospice is England’s oldest hospice set within 2 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, providing compassionate end of life care to patients.
About the Head of Retail Sales role:
Reporting to the Director of Retail, you will be accountable for the delivery of sales and profit plans through the effective leadership and management of the Area Managers and wider sales team. This will be achieved by leading, inspiring, and motivating the shops team to deliver excellence in all aspects of income generation and shop operations.
As our Head of Retail Sales you will be a key driver of the retail strategy through designing and delivering plans to ensure the achievement of all agreed objectives and by identifying best practice across all areas of shop operations and formulating plans to ensure the proactive rollout across the estate.
What we can offer you as our Head of Retail Sales:
- Bonus Scheme
- A generous 27 days annual leave increasing to 29 after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years, plus bank holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Trinity shop discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax-free child-care scheme
- London Living Wage employer
Skills and experience required to be our Head of Retail Sales:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience of working at a management level in commercial or charity retail environment
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of retail/multi-site small shop environment
- Proven people leadership skills and abilities
- Experience of leading and directing a team
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial and management accounts, sales and KPI information
This is a really exciting time to join the retail Trinity team. This role is challenging and exciting, and no two days will be the same. If that excites you – good luck with your application!
Hours: 37.5 hours
Applicants are asked to demonstrate in their applications how their knowledge, experience and skills are specifically relevant to the post advertised. We anticipate a high volume of interest for this post and reserve the right to close applications early once sufficient applications have been received.