We are seeking a Head of Retail to deliver the agreed retail strategy, through the effective leadership and management of people, resources and budgets.
Isabel opened 4 new shops in the last year and we proudly have a total of 18 shops on the high street, plus one of the largest ebay operations in the sector (excluding a couple of nationals!)
Our retail operations raise vital income to enable us to care for more people in our community. Last year we cared for over 2,000 people and their families– a massive increase on the year before as we pursue our strategy to support more people, Earlier in their illness. At the same time we are investing in and driving our retail and fundraising operations to deliver growth in sustainable long term income to fund our care across eastern Hertfordshire.
You will drive the continued success of all the retail operations, increasing sales and profits from existing shops and identifying and opening new shops to deliver our strategic ambitions. You will work in partnership with our Director of Fundraising & Marketing to identify, develop and deliver opportunities to acquire new supporters and maximise income from fundraising.
- Deliver our ambitious retail strategy to increase sales and profits, expanding our network of shops and our ecommerce operation to maximise revenue and profitability
- Lead and drive the continued success of our retail operations through the effective leadership and management of people, resources and budget
- Proven leadership, delivering significant sales & profit growth
- Proven track record of opening new shops
- Experience of managing an ecommerce operation
- Highly motivated, innovative and resourceful
More information about the role can be found here.
A full job description can be found here.
Application deadline: 5pm 12th June 2019