Oakhaven Hospice serves the community of the New Forest, providing in-patient, day hospice and community care for patients with life limiting illnesses and support to their families/carers.
- Do you have passion and pride for the work you do?
- Do you feel your motivation and enthusiasm can help us shape our charity for the future?
- Would you like to be part of a growing charity that remains true to its values and supports, develops and respects its staff?
- Do you want to make a difference?
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Retail and Trading; in this role you will manage our 9 shops with a great team of staff and volunteers along with our new furniture outlet.
Some of the responsibilities in the role:
- To be responsible for maximising the income and profit sustainability of a multi-site/multi-format retail business through the effective management of people, resources and budgets.
- To contribute to strategy and policy/process development as appropriate on the strategic direction and future expansion of the network of Oakhaven retail operations.
- Support and empower the Retail teams through positive and clear leadership.
The successful candidates will need to have excellent communication, people and organisation skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks and deal with confidential and sensitive issues and remain calm when working under pressure.
In return we can offer you some attractive benefits, and an opportunity to grow and develop within a supportive and friendly team environment
How to apply
For further information and to apply for the role, please visit our website to complete an online application form or alternatively email the HR team for further information on email@example.com
Hours: 37.5 per week