Are you looking for your next strategic challenge?
This role has the potential to progress to a Deputy Director. Can you take it there?
This is an exciting time for the Air Ambulance Service! Come join us!
Over the last six years we have built our retail chain from scratch to 40 shops, including a successful internet trading arm. This is just the beginning of a very exciting journey, we are set to double our portfolio over the next four years.
Have you got what it takes, are you…?
- A high achiever, smashing targets
- An inspirational passionate people leader
This is a full time role based at Retail Head Office in Kegworth, Derbyshire, with travel to our Charity Head Office in Rugby as well as shop locations throughout the UK.
- Experience of operating at a similar level
- Influencing and negotiations skills
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Experience of forecasting, budgeting, monitoring sales and profits
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Driving licence
- Ability to think out of the box
- Leadership skills
Closing Date: 9:00am Thursday 30th March
Interview Date: Friday 7th April
Should you be successful there will be an assessment centre day on Thursday 13th April
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For a full job description please click here: Job Description
In your cover letter please indicate you salary expectation.