- Offer clients and potential clients a full range of support, guidance, and advice on a full range of different charity retail related topics from strategic, operational, financial and people perspectives.
- Great people skills
- Extensive knowledge of Charity Retail at a senior level – Retail Director / Head of Retail.
- Able to travel extensively across the UK.
- Deliver the agreed results all of your projects to exceed the client’s expectations and ensure all of the agreed objectives are fully met.
- Ensure all project priorities are clearly agreed with the CEO.
- Produce a monthly report where appropriate for all clients using P&L’s to ensure Skyline are offering good value and to measure performance.
- Plan your time carefully – be aware of any agreed commitments on terms of days a month etc.
- Ensure the client has good visibility of all our services.
- Build good CEO relationships and become the trusted advice.
- Manage where appropriate the Charity Retail Consultants / Trainers.
- Maintain and develop knowledge and skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out any of the range of services provided by Skyline and CRTSS offer.
- Learn about the client’s business challenges and build good working relationships across the charity.
- Review frequently the internal client company data such as financial statements, EPOS data and payroll information.
- Outline the scope of the work and identify and map out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objective to produce a project plan for internal use.
- Determine and communicate the work product or results that will be delivered to the client upon project completion.
- Develop and carry out communications to the charity’s senior stakeholders, and charity staff.
- Conduct any required training at a variety of levels.
- Provide respectful feedback to the charity management.
- Work tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by employees regarding new ways of operating as a result of the consulting project outcomes.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and to comply with Skyline Business Services policy on Information Governance, thus ensuring security in the management and use of information.
- Contribute to close working relationships with all personnel and to help to build an open and honest culture that facilitates learning, creativity and excellence.
- Undertake any other duties at the request of the line manager which are commensurate with the role including project work and absence cover.
- Comply with the policies and procedures of Skyline Business Services at all times.
- Undertake training as necessary in line with development of the post.
- Be mindful of your behaviour and the potential impact that may have on others both within the company and externally.
- Continue to ensure that Skyline Business Services has and creates a world class image at all times.
- To assist the Managing Director in identifying new business opportunities.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection of new employees as required.
- Present at quarterly team meetings updating them with our new business strategy and pipeline fill.
- Produce monthly reports.
- To ensure regular and effective reviews of our marketing performance.
- Update the Managing Director and Associate Director with any client or industry feedback.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with a broad mix of people.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Committed team player.
- Good organisational skills.
- High level numeracy skills.
- Great knowledge of Charity Retail Sector.
- Ability to formulate strategies.
- Able to multitask and manage a wide range of different projects simultaneously.
- A “can do” attitude.
How to apply:
Please send your application by CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary is negatable depending on experience but we are looking at highly experienced current retail directors / head of retail level.