White Rose is a chain of handpicked recycled fashion retail shops supporting the work of The Aegis Trust. White Rose continues to expand and we are looking for an Online Retail Manager to run our online store – https://whiterosefashion.com/
We are looking for a proactive and assertive Online Retail Manager, to be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the White Rose Online Store from our new Warehouse in Nottingham with the willingness to get stuck in during busy periods and take a hands on approach in leading a team of 40+ employees and volunteers to drive revenue for our charity – The Aegis Trust.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Previous experience in retail / e-commerce management
- Previous warehouse management experience
- Strong leadership and people development with experience in managing a large and complex team
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, relevant qualification such as IOSH desirable, as well as First Aid, although this is not essential
- A forklift licence is desirable / the willingness to undertake training and operate a forklift is essential
- Ability to set, work to and achieve targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Highly organised, flexible, and adaptable
- Positive, can do attitude with excellent team motivation skills
A full list of duties and responsibilities can be found in the full job description here.
How to apply:
Please visit here to apply online.
- 33 days annual leave each year including Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service awards
- Staff social events
- Birthday gifts
- Staff loyalty scheme discount
- Promotion from within policy
- Training and development opportunities