Mary’s Meals is a fast-growing international charity, currently providing over 1,230,171 hungry and impoverished children in 14 developing countries with a daily school meal.
Responsible for the day to day operations and supporting the strategic management of an operations service to Mary’s Meals. Lead the fundraising operations, property and facilities management, logistics and administration services.
To provide a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of internal and external stakeholders.
Leading and managing
- Lead by example, communicate effectively and accept personal responsibility
- Prioritise, delegate and manage daily operations of the functions of service support
- Coach and motivate team members and ensure provision of an excellent service support
- Resolve day to day issues with colleagues and 3rd parties
- Ensure teams have sufficient support to provide the agreed level of service
- Responsible for managing agreed budgets within the delegated authority
- Ensuring all purchase order requests are followed up by the facilities and administration team
To apply for the role , please send a tailored CV and covering letter to our HR Team to email@example.com