Age UK Camden is a lively, independent, and innovative charity providing a wide range of services and support to older people across Camden. In 2020-21 we supported more than 16,000 people to access services and support. Our vision includes growing our Retail function to increase income and community support.
We are looking for the right person to:
• Support the Shop Manager in carrying out all shop activities.
• Working with volunteers and project leads to enhance our retail offer
• Assist and serve customers with a high standard of service
• Assist with processing of stock
• Be in involved with the till operation and the handling of cash
• Promote public understanding of the work of Age UK Camden
A full job description can be found here.
A personal specification can be found here.
How to apply:
To Apply and for more information please click on URL LINK: https://ageukcamdenhr.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=3ae30f24-313c-4d2c-966c-1a232a6897be
As part of the application process please submit an updated CV and Covering letter, demonstrating how you meet the shortlisting criteria in the Person Specification.
Please also complete and submit the criminal convictions declaration form.
Closing date: This is a rolling round of recruitment and suitable candidates will be interviewed as they are received