Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland (CHSS) is an independent Scottish charity, whose aim is to improve the quality of life for people in Scotland after stroke, or diagnosis of a chest or heart condition. We offer vital advice, support and information to those affected, arrange group and 1-to-1 support in the community and influence public policy to ensure that people get the services they badly need. Our renewed ambition is to become Scotland’s leading organisation for person-centred, user-led community support for people with our health conditions. A significant part of our income comes through our retail shops.
As Scotland’s most exciting charity retailer, we are looking to recruit a Regional Retail Manager, to join our Retail & Trading Operations Management Team to manage our retail shops within the East/North of Scotland region.
We deliver results through people whether they are staff or volunteers working in our shops.
You will ensure our Retail Strategy is delivered through:
- the management of the continued growth of our shops
- the delivery of financial targets through our shops
- the recruitment, management and development of the right people
- the delivery of the right culture, including processes, procedures and reporting mechanisms
- a regular consideration of and positive attitude to risk.
Does the following describe you?
- A commercial background
- Field management experience, preferably in a retail setting
- Ability to manage up to 18 shops within the geographical area
- A well-developed understanding of fashion and garment quality
- Ability to engage and inspire
If you believe you have the skills and desire to be part of our dynamic Retail team and are as excited by what we do, we would be delighted to hear from you!
CHSS employees enjoy a variety of organisational benefits including: Company pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, company sick pay, health insurance, employee welfare support and life assurance.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week / 5 days
Base: Home based with travel throughout Region (company car provided)
Interview date: To be confirmed