As Scotland’s most exciting charity retailer, due to an internal promotion we are now looking to recruit a Regional Retail Manager, to join our Retail & Trading Operations Management Team to manage our retail shops within the West of Scotland region.
We deliver results through people whether they are staff or volunteers working in our shops.
You will ensure our Retail Strategy is delivered through:
- the management of the continued growth of our shops
- the delivery of financial targets through our shops
- the recruitment, management and development of the right people
- the delivery of the right culture, including processes, procedures and reporting mechanisms
- a regular consideration of and positive attitude to risk.
Does the following describe you?
- West of Scotland based in order to support our continued expansion in the West
- A commercial background
- Field management experience, preferably in a retail setting
- Ability to manage up to 18 shops within the geographical area
- A well-developed understanding of fashion and garment quality
- Ability to engage and inspire
If you believe you have the skills and desire to be part of our dynamic Retail team and are as excited by what we do, we would be delighted to hear from you!
CHSS employees enjoy a variety of organisational benefits including: Company pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, company sick pay, health insurance, employee welfare support and life assurance.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week / 5 days
For an application pack please visit our website at https://www.chss.org.uk/vacancy/regional-retail-manager-west-scotland or contact HR Department on 0131 225 6963 or email@example.com.
Please note CVs will not be accepted