Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our retail team, working within a supportive team culture, where everyone is Proud to be Cornwall Air Ambulance.
With a new Cornwall Air Ambulance Superstore opening shortly this is one of a number of roles that are key to its success.
The post holder will assist the Cluster Shop Manager in maximising shop sales and profitability through the efficient day to day running of the Cornwall Air Ambulance stores, ensuring a safe and secure environment is maintained.
• In the absence of the Store Managers take responsibility for ALL daily operations
• Maximising shop profits through achieving/exceeding shop budgets
• Optimise sales of donated stock by ensuring the highest possible resale value
• Assist with the managing of stock control and rotation on branded goods throughout stores
• Lead and develop the volunteer team, ensuring effective communication, setting objectives, initiating work plans and helping to foster team spirit
• Deliver exceptional customer service whilst leading from the front
By joining our incredible team, you can be part of the future to help and sustain the income of the charity. “Saving lives is a team effort …. are you in?”
A full job description and person specification is available here.
How to apply
Please visit here to apply online
Salary £17,500 – £20,500 (pay band 7) plus pension and Life Assurance Cover
Reporting to Cluster Manager
37.5 hours per week split between various Cornwall Air Ambulance charity shop locations