We’re looking for incredible individuals to staff our cafes and retail outlets across the South of England.
Become a Retail & Cafe Manager for the Royal Voluntary Service, make a huge difference to customers and visitors while helping to fund important community services.
We’ve got positions from Leicester to London for innovative, dedicated people who are looking to do more with their careers.
Our retail stores and cafes help form the heart of hospitals and other settings, forming focal points for busy NHS staff and visitors, and generating the funds that support our important charitable work.
You’ll have the chance to increase your café or retail management skills and experience whilst supporting others in their careers and enabling amazing volunteering experiences.
We’ll offer you competitive salaries for your full or part-time role, alongside the following exceptional benefits:
– A fantastic pension scheme
– Enhanced Family Leave schemes
– 6 weeks company sick pay
– 25 days’ holiday plus paid statutory Bank Holidays
We also offer some incredible perks that make working with us just that little bit nicer. These include:
– Access to an exclusive rewards website
– 24-hour doctor line
– Financial support with dental/optical and other therapies
– A free and confidential employee assistance programme with up to 6 face-to-face sessions built-in
Your duties will vary from location to location, but a number of things are consistent across every Royal Voluntary Service Café & Retail Manager role:
– Ensure amazing customer service is delivered every time
– Maintain Royal Voluntary Service standards
– Lead a team of staff and volunteers ensuring everyone gets the best experience with Royal Voluntary Service
– Maximise sales and manage costs
What Will You Need?
To be considered as one of our Café or Retail Managers, you will need:
– Experience at management or supervisory level within a retail or hospitality environment
– Knowledge of EPOS systems
– Strong general admin skills
– Outstanding customer service skills
– A good level of IT literacy
– Excellent literacy and numeracy
Other roles you may have held could include Café Manager, Store Manager, Charity Retail Manager, Charity Shop Manager, Retail Team Leader, Store Team Leader, Store Supervisor, Bar Manager, Food & Beverage Team Leader, Store Assistant Manager, Shop Manager, Store Deputy Manager, or Retail Assistant Manager.
Who Are We?
Royal Voluntary Service is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community.
From the volunteer army we created to help shield NHS workers to the everyday heroes visiting individuals at home, providing transport and even just company for people during hospital stays, we inspire, we enable and we give the gift of volunteering.
Here at Royal Voluntary Service, we’re committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We want to be a charity that’s representative of the communities we serve, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective.
How to apply:
To apply for one of our Café & Retail Manager roles and start your journey with Royal Voluntary Service, please follow this link to our RVS Careers Page: https://www.royalvoluntaryservice.org.uk/about-us/Careers/jobs
Each role will have its own deadline so please follow the link above for each individual closing date.