An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Retail Development Manager to work for one of the UK’s top animal welfare charities based in Watford, striving to give every animal the best chance of finding a new home.
About the role:
As Retail Development Manager you will be responsible for maximising the income and profit sustainability, as well as growth strategy, of the charity’s retail business streams through the effective management of people, resources and budgets.
You will work collaboratively with customers and internal stakeholders to strengthen the physical and Online retail operations, acting as the management lead for all trading workstreams.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
– Strategy and oversight
– Physical Retail Operations
– Online Operations
– People Management
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achievement in a multi-site retail business environment within the retail or Charity retail sector. You will bring with you the following essential skills and experience:
• Proven experience within a retail / commercial environment at an operational management level
• A good understanding & experience of retail business levers – Operations, Visual merchandising, Omni-channel services, and managing physical retail stores and assets
• Strong ability to build relationships with cross functional teams
• Experience of leading and developing a team
• A full UK driving License
Although not essential, previous experience of working within the charity retail industry would be beneficial.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Retail Manager, Charity Retail, Charity Shop Manager, Revenue Development Manager, E-Trading Development Manager, Retail Business Development, Retail Charity Shop Manager, Charity Retail Operations, Head of Retail Operations, etc.
How to apply:
Please visit here to apply online