About the role:
- This is an exciting new opportunity, reporting to the Chief Executive, to develop and manage the retail operation for Age Concern Luton to meet an agreed shops budget.
- Currently with 2 shops in the portfolio, this role will directly manage the Farley Hill shop 3 days per week and support the rest of the retail operation for the remaining 2 days.
- Direct reports will include an Assistant Manager at Farley Hill and a Shop Manager at Birdsfoot Lane.
- The post holder will travel between shops and spend time developing and growing the operation.
- You may already be a successful charity shop manager looking for your next step – and this role gives you a great opportunity to take a broader view and really make an impact.
- An enthusiastic and experienced retailer, you will be self motivated and a great communicator.
- You will be able to bring your team with you to help deliver your vision for the shop and for the whole retail operation.
- A key part of the role is to source and implement a Gift Aid system for the charity, so experience of working with an EPOS based system is essential.
- You will be able to get around the area, between stores and possible new sites, either with your own car or on public transport.
A full job description can be found here.
How to apply:
Contract: Full time (40 hours per week), permanent
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 8th May 2021
Interview dates: 11th & 12th May 2021