We are currently looking for an experienced Manager/Supervisor with a strong retail background to join our stores team. You will be accountable for achieving sales within the shop. Using best charity retail practice, creative flair, and an ability to lead by example, the Retail Shop Manager will enable the shop team to create an inviting shop which encourages sales and promotes excellent customer service.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent customer service skills with an ability to communicate with tact and discretion
• Comprehensive retail management experience, preferably in fashion/clothing, with experience of cash handling and financial management procedures (including completion of sales records)
• Strong leadership skills with proven line management experience
• A compassionate individual with a passion for the Marie Curie brand
What’s in it for you:
• Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
• Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
• Continuous development
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Industry leading training programmes
• Flexible Working
Every day of your life matters – from the first to the last. When you work for Marie Curie, you understand that better than ever. We’re a passionate, committed and diverse team of more than 4,400 staff and 12,000 volunteers, here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families.
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
This role will be subject to receiving a satisfactory Basic criminal record check.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.
Every day of your life matters – from the first to the last. When you work for Marie Curie, you understand that better than ever. We’re a passionate, committed and diverse team of more than 4,400 staff and 12,000 volunteers, here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. We offer expert care, guidance and support, to help them get the most from the time they have left.
Everyone knows our daffodil, but it’s our warmth, creativity and care that touch lives. Here, we take the time to really get to know the people we care for and those who love them. And we do whatever it takes to give them the final days and hours they deserve
How to apply:
Please visit here to apply online.