We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Retail Shop Manager in our thriving Kendal store to provide leadership, support and excellent customer service.
The North West Air Ambulance Charity provides rapid pre-hospital care needed to make a life changing difference. We operate three helicopters, flying 365 days a year with doctors and paramedics on board providing emergency medical treatment when time is critical.
The Retail shops are vital to raising funds and increasing public awareness of North West Air Ambulance Charity. Retail Shop Managers are pivotal to the success of the Charity, the role requires a passion for the Charity, and we want to generate as much income as possible to ensure we can continue to provide rapid pre-hospital care needed to make a life-changing difference.
- Main duties and responsibilities
- To maximise sales and profits ensuring weekly targets are met
- Maintain an appropriate income/expense budget in collaboration with the Regional Area Manager/Head of Retail and be accountable for achieving it
- Seek, utilise and analyse management information including EPOS data to manage shop performance, seizing opportunities for improvement
- Manage the team to maximise income from Gift Aid on donated products
- Act as a role model for volunteers, ensuring quality of training and the Charity standards are met
- Inspire the team to provide a great customer service and donor experience, which attracts new supporters every day
- Play a key role in enabling the shop to represent the Charity’s values and increasing the community’s knowledge of our life saving service
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Role – 6 months
Full time: 35 hours per week