Job role and purpose:
You will play a critical role in the growth of Lotus Sanctuary and its new retail division, Lotus Living. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing charity retailer at the very start of its journey. You will be responsible for operating our first full retail store, brining life to our goals of ending homelessness and helping vulnerable people around the country. We are looking for someone who is both passionate and committed, brimming with energy and motivated to succeed. You will be responsible for the daily running of your store, building a team of volunteers, and ensuring that our customers receive the very best service at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee volunteer workers in their duties
- Support the manager to train and coach volunteers as needed to ensure their constant improvement and performance
- Maximize sales in the store, making effective use of sales data to monitor bestselling items and build strong promotions within your store
- Provide excellent customer service
- Create and maintain strong visual merchandising displays
- Drive Gift Aid sales by engaging with all donors
- Maintain the store in good order
- Ensure all security measures are adhered to
- Deputize for the Store Manager in their absence
A full job description can be found here.
How to apply:
Apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Hours p/week: 21 hours