How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Care has had the privilege of providing residential and nursing care to vulnerable adults in South London for over 110 years. Our charity shop, Brix, On a Mission has been established for over 25 years. On a Mission plays a vital role in the local community, organising and running seasonal and special events throughout the year, helping to raise awareness of Mission Care and providing guidance to people who may want to know more about how to access care services across the borough.
Proceeds from our charity shop contribute to our Improving Lives programme which helps enhance the range of services and activities that we can offer our residents. In short, your shopping really does help.
We now have exciting opportunities for a full time Retail Supervisor to join our team.
- Assist and support Community Officer in overall running of the charity shop, together with Community Officer, oversee day-to-day operations
- Manage the premises
- Stock control
- Provide a high-quality retail service
- Line manage shop staff and volunteers
- To be familiar with health and safety policies and procedures, acting accordingly to ensure these are adhered to
- Lead on pricing and sorting merchandise
- Provide a high level of customer service, ensuring promotion of Mission Care’s ethos and values
- Develop an annual programme of fundraising events to generate additional revenue streams
- Maintenance of petty cash
- Till duties including cashing up and issuing refunds
- Banking and book keeping in liaison with finance team
- Establish and maintain effective collaborative working relationships and communication with colleagues and members of the public alike
- Enthusiastic and positive “can do” attitude
- Supervision of team performance and team working
- Experience of working with members of the public in a retail environment
- Experience of working in a charity retail environment would be advantageous
How to apply:
Apply today to join our dedicated team! Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Hours: 35 hours per week
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted.