We are looking for a motivated and inspiring Shop Manager for our busy Reuse shop at Lower House Farm Household Waste Recycling Centre in Dordon near Atherstone.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for someone with leadership and retail experience to oversee the overall running of the Reuse shop facility and the management of the shop staff and volunteers.
We are looking for someone who will fully understand and exceed customer expectations whilst increasing sales income within this unique retail environment.
A little bit about us
Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire provides a range of services to adults and older people across the city of Coventry and county of Warwickshire and is dedicated to improving both the quality of later life and, help make later life a more fulfilling and enjoyable experience. We play a significant role in supporting local communities. Income raised in our shops helps provide these essential services.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
• Maximise shop income and achieve agreed performance targets.
• Actively promote Gift Aid within the shop and maintain the Gift Aid system
• Implement and maintain excellent customer service and retail standards.
• Recruit, train and develop the team of staff and volunteers, encouraging an active interest in the shop and the work of Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire.
• Ensure adequate staffing and volunteer cover within shop and establish an appropriate work rota to maximise trading hours as set out in Re-Use contract with Warwickshire County Council.
• Ensure that shops administrative and financial procedures are followed including daily banking, daily and weekly paperwork, maintenance of petty cash, performance reports and staff and volunteer records.
How to apply:
To apply please visit our website: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/coventryandwarwickshire/