Seeking management leadership and retail expertise to oversee all aspects of the Reuse shop facilities including the management of the local reuse team, department activities and operational requirements to delight customers. Achievement of all agreed sales, financial and operational targets with an aim to maximise profits. 100% compliance with policies and procedures and compliance.
- Retail management experience of 2 years, ideally in a charity environment
- Driving license with no endorsements and for insurance purposes over the age of 25
- Demonstrate a consistent high standard of work and attention to detail
- Punctual and presentable
- Willing to learn
- Effective Communications with colleagues and Management team
- Calm temperament under pressured conditions
- Willingness to travel to other locations
- Customer Service focussed
- Approachable and accessible
- Basic computer skills
A full job description can be found here.
42.5 hours per week- 9am – 6pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break) April to September
32.5 hours per week- 9am – 4pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break) October to March
Work days: Department operates Monday to Sunday