This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community. This is a physically demanding role involving the lifting, sorting and moving of donated items. The successful candidate will:
- possess a good level of interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a vibrant and busy team
- have previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation
- possess knowledge of visual merchandising or shop displays
- have some commercial awareness and a desire to help drive business forward within this shop.
In return we offer:
- 6 weeks’ paid holiday (plus pro-rated public holidays)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Care Cash Plan Scheme
- Staff Benefit Scheme
19.5 hours/week, (worked over 3 days, including every Saturday). Holiday cover may be required on additional days throughout the week.
For further information please contact Barry Young, Retail Operations Manager on 07780 389755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application packs available to download from our website or from HR Admin on 01252 729408, email PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk. Alternatively you can ask in store.
Interviews will be held on Friday 25 October 2019 at our Farnborough shop.
Deadline: 5pm Friday 18 October 2019