An opportunity has arisen to recruit an Assistant Shop Manager to help run our extremely busy and vibrant discount charity shop in Godalming.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community.
The successful candidate must possess:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop
- knowledge of visual merchandising or shop displays
- previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation
- a passion to deliver great customer service
- an ability to work to sales targets
- an adaptable attitude to working arrangements.
This is a physically demanding role involving the sorting, lifting and moving of donated items.
In return we offer:
- 6 weeks’ paid annual leave (plus pro-rated public holidays)
- Group Personal Pension Plan (matched contributions up to 7.5%)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Care Cash Plan Scheme
- Staff Benefit Scheme.
21 hours/week, (worked over 3 days, incl. alternate Saturdays). Holiday cover will be required on additional days throughout the week.
For further information please contact Barry Young, Retail Operations Manager on 07780 389755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application packs available to download from our website or from HR Admin on 01252 729408, email PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk. Alternatively you can ask in store.
Interviews will be held on Monday 28 October 2019 at our Godalming shop.