Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care provides supportive and end of life care for people living with a terminal illness. Based in Farnham and Guildford, we serve a population of 550,000 across West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a Shop Assistant Manager to run our busy charity shop in College Town
Candidates will ideally have excellent communication skills, some commercial awareness and a desire to drive the business forward within their shop. It will be for 3 days per week on a rotational basis including alternate Saturdays.
This is a physically demanding role involving the sorting, lifting and moving of donated items. This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community.
The successful candidate will:
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
• Some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop
• Ideally be in possession of a full clean driving licence
In return we offer:
• 6 weeks paid holiday plus pro-rated public holidays
• Group Personal Pension Plan
• Health Cash Plan Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
For further information please contact Barry Young, Area Retail Manager on 07780 389755.
Applications packs available to download or from HR Admin on 01252 729400 or email: PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk Alternatively you can ask in store.
NO MEDIA OR AGENCIES.