Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care provides supportive and end of life care for people living with a terminal illness. Based in Farnham and Guildford, we serve a population of 550,000 across West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a Shop Assistant Manager to run our busy charity shop in Farnborough.
22.5 hours per week, (worked over 3 days, incl. alternate Saturdays) Holiday cover will be required on additional days throughout the week.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community.
The successful candidate will:
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
• Some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop
• Ideally be in possession of a full clean driving licence
In return we offer:
• 6 weeks paid holiday plus pro-rated public holidays
• Group Personal Pension Plan
• Health Cash Plan Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Plus other benefits
For further information please contact Barry Young, Area Retail Manager on 07780 389755.
Application packs available from HR Admin on 01252 729400 or email: PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk . Alternatively you can ask in store.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 15th December 2017
NO MEDIA OR AGENCIES.