Purpose of the Job
The Shop Manager will lead the team to maximise the shop(s) financial contribution to
BSWA by effective and entrepreneurial management and be responsible for the effective
operation of the shop(s) with responsibility for:
1. Recruiting, training, managing and developing a volunteer team working within
2. Optimising sales across all departments.
3. Achieving set targets
4. Provide excellent customer service to both customers and donors
5. Maintaining effective stock management and merchandising.
6. Carrying out shop(s) administration, including Gift Aid administration.
7. Taking necessary action to repair and maintain the premises and to take all
reasonable steps to protect BSWA property from theft, damage or fire.
8. Training and ensuring team adherence to all health and safety policy and
9. To assist your Line Manager as required in area wide initiatives, for example new
Please find a full job description here.
How to apply:
Please visit here to apply online.