An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Shop Manager to run of our busy charity shop on the Fleet High Street.
This is a physically demanding role involving the lifting, sorting and moving of donated items.
As part of the shops vibrant management team you will support and manage a team of loyal volunteers helping to generate income and maximise sales of donated and bought in stock. Day to day duties include sorting, pricing and merchandising stock along with monitoring sales and profit against target.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and maintain relationships in the local community and to work for Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care who provide supportive end of life care for people affected by cancer and other progressive illnesses.
The successful candidate will:
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- Previous experience within a charity or fashion based organisation
- Knowledge of visual merchandising or shop displays
- some commercial awareness and a desire to drive business forward within their shop
In return we offer:
- 6 weeks paid holiday plus public holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan (matched contributions to 7.5%)
- Excellent education and training
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff benefit scheme
Please see full job description and person specification here
28 hours per week worked over 4 days Monday to Saturday 9.15am – 4.45pm
Alternate Saturday working is required and holiday cover may be needed on additional days throughout the week.
Application packs available from HR Admin on 01252 729400 or email PTHC.Recruitment@pth.org.uk alternatively you can ask in store.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 4pm Monday 13th August 2018